Crazy Stuff appears wildly on both sides of the authenticity debate.
- What is pareidolia and why is it important?
- Are there inscription or lettering on the Shroud?
- Are there coins over the closed eyes?
- Are there plant and flowers images?
- Is the Shroud an ancient Jewish tallit?
- What is the significance of Pierre d'Arcis memorandum?
- Did Leonardo da Vinci create the Shroud?
- Isn't it true that there is no history of the Shroud before the 1350s?
- What is the Jacques DeMolay theory?
- What is the Urantia Book and its relationship to the Shroud?
- Was the Shroud of Turin the tablecloth used at the Last Supper?